Garlic-Parmesan Black Bean Burgers
Anytime I post what I'm making from scratch, I'm flooded with recipe requests. So, here goes.
- 2 cans black beans
- garlic (I use a big package of minced garlic & throw in a tablespoon)
- 1 heaping teaspoon of Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled & shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
Mash black beans with garlic. Add rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Grill on low heat for 25-30 minutes, turning every ten. Serve on buns with cheddar cheese.
I really like good wine, but I hate paying for it. Usually, I end up buying "middle of the road" wine, usually in boxes (cheaper that way). However, my local wine shop started selling "Bully Hill Banty Red", which I had to buy because it was like $9.99 for a 3 liter box. Well, the wine sucks. But, the old adage "sucky wine, great sangria" holds true.
- Large glass of shitty red wine
- Frozen berries (I buy them in bulk from the grocery store)
- Banana (just to make it seem more like a smoothie & less like an alcoholic's wet dream)
Blend in blender until smooth.